Sunday, November 18, 2012

Movie Reviews

Recently, my classmate told me about his blog Cubicle Talkies. This blog is maintained by three friends and contains world movie reviews. The movie reviews on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes are mostly individual reviews and based on individual opinion. To gain holistic view, I have to read at least three to four individual reviews but Cubicle Talkies reviews are like casual conversation between three friends which brings out the complete picture of the movie. This is the USP of this blog, I do feel that this is a better way of reviewing a movie just like we do over a tea.

Do check out the site and specially the review of The Inception, its done comprehensively. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My friend read your post and suggest to me reading about your post. I read your post it is wonderful post. My friend is working in Vehicle towing company . He is so nice person. Thanks for posting. Keep posting.