Sunday, July 15, 2007

All's well that ends well

With Harry Potter movie release on 13th and the last book on 21st, July 2007 is truly a month full of magic. I was excited as everyone was but a little less perhaps, cause when I thought it was a right time to book the tickets, the cinema halls were fully booked. From Thursday till Saturday everything I did, went in vain. There was only one cinema hall where I could get tickets, the "REX" on brigade road.

With a little hope, as I reached there, I was confronted with a long queue of HP fans already present. After waiting for at least half hour a watchman came and told us that the "day" is houseful. All hearts broken, even the last hope shattered. With a heavy heart, I moved out of the premise looking to pass sometime before I head back to home.

Suddenly I remembered that I didn't have breakfast in the morning, my stomach began to sink. I went to the shabby looking restaurant "Coffee House" on MG Road. After having an omelette with toast and a hot cup of coffee, I somehow decide to have a stroll at MG. It had been a long time since I walked around without any specific purpose or need. I saw one book store called "Bookworm" which have used books. I decide to check out the collection, surprisingly it has a huge collection but the book I was looking for was completely new and was not available under "Used" category. I bought Bill Bryons' "A short history of nearly everything".

As I was passing "REX" to catch an auto back home, I decided to take another look and to my amazement they were selling "Front stall" tickets. I called my friends to tell them the "GOOD" news but to my bad luck nobody turned out to be willing to come for the movie. After a lot of deliberation I couldn't resist and I bought the only remaining ticket of "Back Stall".

Alls well that end well.

No comments: